Cunningham Park Dog Run is located off 193rd Street.
Rules of the Dog Run
- Monitor, control and accompany your dog at all times.
- Clean up after your dog.
- No dogs in heat; closely monitor un-neutered males.
- Prongs, chock (choke?) and spike collars are NOT to be worn in the run.
- Dogs involved in a fight must leave the run until they've calmed down.
- Discourage barking; especially during early morning or late evening hours.
- Runs are potentially dangerous; bring children in at your own risk. An adult must accompany children under the age of 10.
- Dogs must be licensed and properly immunized against rabies.
- Do not use the run if your dog has a communicable disease.
- Use caution and good judgment when bringing food into the run; no glass containers are allowed.
- If your dog digs a hole, fill it in before you leave the run.For questions, call 311.